How we ship, when we ship, and how long your order might take to get to you.
We’re early risers. We export all orders at our mail warehouse at 8am sharp every day.
- Orders received up to 8am on a weekday will be sent that same day.
- Orders received after 8am, will be sent first thing the following business day.
You will receive an automated shipping notification once it has been shipped. If you do not receive this, it does not mean your order has been delayed, the email has most likely just been filtered between our warehouse and you. There are many reasons this could have happened. You could also try checking your Junk folder to see if it’s there.
We want everyone to receive their order, and we have a very strict process on our end to ensure that all orders and promptly and efficiently packed and sent.
To help you work out where your order may be, firstly, did you checkout using Expedited Parcel, Priority, or using our Lettermail (untracked) post?
If you selected Expedited or Priority:
You would have received a shipping notification with a tracking number in it from our mail team. You may need to check your junk folder to see if it is there.
If you chose to checkout using our Lettermail (untracked) postage:
Your order will have been sent via Canada Post’s most cost-efficient, untracked service.
To keep costs down for our customers, we don’t use registered post (postage alone would jump up over $12.00 for a single tin which we don’t want for our customers!). The tradeoff is we can’t see tracking, and once we’ve sent it, it’s in their hands.
Canada Post estimates 2 – 6 business days (up to 8 for northern and remote regions) and most of the time they do hit those timelines. However note: they are estimates, not guarantees.
If your order is outside these estimates, we recommend:
- Firstly, checking the address on your order confirmation email is correct. This is the address that we will have sent your order to.
- Secondly, please check with your local post office to see if it is there. We have had some orders end up back at the local post office even though there was no apparent note.
Although strictly speaking we cannot be held liable for lost or damaged post, we do want everyone to receive their orders one way or another, even if we are not at fault.
If your order is more than 12 business days late, get in touch and we can discuss depending on the circumstances.
We take all due care to pack and send your order, and we do whatever we can to ensure your parcel gets to you safely, however we cannot be held liable for any damages or missing in transit parcels.
If more than 12 business days have passed since you received your Shipping Notification then please get in touch with us to discuss it, but first, check the following:
- Check the address on your order confirmation email. Is it correct and complete?
- Check with your local post office to see if it is there. We have had a number of instances where mail has been left at the Post Office with no apparent note.
Ideally, we would like everyone to receive their order and depending on the circumstances we may be able to make an exception to this, but it is not guaranteed.
We do rely on a third party to deliver your order, and strictly speaking, the risk passes to the customer upon shipment.
However, we do want everyone to receive their order and like everyone, we do respond to kindness and respect. If you feel your order may be genuinely MIA, drop us a note via our contact page here.